With over 40 years of industry experience, Alf brings a level of experience second to none in the brokerage business. Referrals make up the bulk of Alf’s business and his philosophy that the client comes first has propelled him into the top of his field. Alf offers extensive experience in working with and consulting to publicly traded companies offers our clients new and unrealized opportunities. Having sold businesses in virtually every industry has provided Alf an insight into what similarities and differences exist when looking to buy or sell a business.
• Business Brokerage
• Business Valuation
• Public Company Consulting
Alf has developed and sold several private businesses during his business career. He has served in executive roles with Go Vacations America Inc., Carriage Lane Furniture Ltd. He has operated a very successful private consulting business providing expertise to firms operating in the public market. His roles have included acting as interim CFO for private and public companies. Alf has a wealth of experience and knowledge which has solidified an exceptionally strong business foundation and developed a keen understanding of the business brokerage process.
• C‐level experience with private and public companies
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Lead a number of IPO for private companies going public
• Has raised growth funding for both public and private organization
• Experience with in virtually every key industry after 40+ years of experience
• Corporate Financing
• Private Equity/Angel Financing
• Revenue Properties