Paul was the owner and manager of a golf club on Vancouver Island which had to be revived from being closed down to the vibrant, successful club that it is today. His understanding and experience of small business operations and their finances has proven to be valuable in advising his clients looking to buy or sell their business.
Also, Paul has been involved in numerous development projects as a private investor/owner and is familiar with the zoning process, site servicing and construction management. With his hands-on experience and approach, Paul has proven to be very successful for clients with real estate analysis, sales and investment property acquisitions.
• University of British Columbia, B.Sc
• UBC Real Estate Trading Services
English and Korean
• Victoria Real Estate Board
• British Columbia Real Estate Association
• Canadian Real Estate Association