Development Land, Multi-Family, Strata Wind Ups, Retail, Industrial
Over the course of his career, Sukh has been involved in Acquisition and Disposition of real estate in excess of $100 million. Before entering the brokerage business, Sukh worked at Fourbridges Assets Management where he was the point person for development land acquisitions. During his tenure, He learnt the intricacies of Land development economics and used his knowledge, research abilities and negotiating skills to secure profitable deals for his clients.
By leveraging his relationships, Sukh can facilitate a multitude of complex transactions including joint ventures, share sales and private placements. His network encompasses Developers as well as Private and Institutional Investors.
• University of British Columbia – Real Estate Trading Services
• Mewar University, India – Bachelor of Commerce
• Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
• Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
• British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA)