Brian began his commercial real estate career in 1987 after completing a business degree at UBC in Urban Land Economics, Brian has been leasing and selling suburban office, industrial and retail buildings for the past 30 years. In May 2019 Brian moved his commercial practice to NAI Commercial.
Brian has worked the Greater Vancouver and Commercial Real Estate market since 1987, transacting in excess of fifty deals and over 110,000 SF each year. His relevant client list includes Executive Group, Douglas College, Sprott Shaw Degree College, Zymeworks, BCGEU, Fraserside Community Services Society, Mosaic and Family Services of Greater Vancouver. Brian’s total real estate transactions exceed $1 billion and over 1,800 individual deals as of April 2020.
• Bachelor of Commerce in Urban Land Economics – UBC 1987
• Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
• National Association of Office and Industrial Parks
• BC Real Estate Association
Brian is married and has two daughters. He enjoys skiing, biking, hiking and plays on both a soccer and a hockey team.
• Sale: Royal Square Mall, 800 McBride Blvd, New Westminster $18.4 Million
• Sale: Sperling Plaza, 6450 Roberts St, Burnaby $15.8 Million
• Sale: 4900 Kingsway, Burnaby $5 Million
• Sale: Langley Town Hall, 20338 – 65 Avenue, Langley,$6.2 Million
• Sale: 4300 North Fraser Way, Burnaby $8.5 Million
• Sale: Dowco Complex, 2433 Holden Ave, Burnaby $5.2 Million
• Sale: 4126 Norland Avenue, Burnaby $10.2 Million
• Sale: Scott Road Centre, 8066 120 St, Surrey, $14.7 Million
• Lease: Zymeworks, 114 East 4th Ave, Vancouver, 77,124 SF
• Lease: Land Title Office, 80 6th St, New Westminster, 50,500 SF
• Lease: Electronic Arts (EA), 4400 Dominion St, Burnaby, 32,500 SF
• Lease: Canada Employment Centre 4259 Canada Way, Burnaby, 31,000 SF