• Investment Property
• Corporate Services
• Special Situations
• Development Sites
• Revenue Property
I focus on investment transactions for high net worth investors and corporations. I often represent lenders and receivers on Court-Ordered disposals. In all assignments, I utilize all the resources of my firm to achieve the optimum results for my clients.
University of British Columbia – B.Comm. Urban Land Economics 1976
I have been involved in the real estate industry for 32 years. I became President of Goddard & Smith International in 1995. As the owner/broker, I support and guide a diverse team of 50 real estate professionals in 3 offices in Western Canada. Our company is solely focused on commercial real estate and we facilitate approximately $350 million dollars in transactions annually. We are one of the larger commercial brokers in British Columbia, and our affiliation with NAI Global gives us access to 5,000 commercial brokers in 350 markets around the world.
• Represented PricewaterhouseCoopers in a variety of Court Ordered disposals
• Represented FAMA Holdings on the sale of the 650,000 SF Woodwards building in the Province of B.C.
• Represented HSBC Bank Canada on the sale of industrial land
• Represented the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi on the sale of 600-acres of development property
• Represented a number of offshore investors primarily from Malaysia, Singapore, Korea and China on their acquisition and/or disposals
• Represented several of high net worth investors and family trusts
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
• International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC)
• Urban Development Institute (UDI)