• Land, Industrial
• Golf Courses
• Bank REO properties
• Investment Properties
• Not-for-Profit Advisory
• UBC Sauder School of Business – Real Estate Trading Services (2006-2007)
• University of Victoria – Bachelor of Arts (2002)
J-D Murray specializes in Investment Sales in Greater Vancouver and within British Columbia as a whole, with an emphasis on land, investment properties, and insolvency & lender solutions.
J-D’s knowledge of the British Columbian commercial market and vendor/purchaser objectives are quintessential to the disposition process. Having previously come from the education industry where he taught business for 5 years, J-D has honed his networking abilities and entrepreneurial attitude to make him a loyal and personable representative while maintaining a close attention to detail. He has negotiated sophisticated transactions throughout the province, in a wide range of asset classes, including land, hotels, golf courses, offices, retail and businesses with real property.
Born in London Ontario, J-D moved out west in 1995 to attend the University of Victoria where he obtained a Bachelor of Arts (2002).
Clients whom have worked with J-D include: The Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), The Bank of Nova Scotia, HSBC Bank Canada, First Calgary Financial, IMOR Capital Corporation, The Land Conservancy of British Columbia, The British Columbia Housing Management Commission, Campbell Saunders Ltd., D. Manning & Associates Inc., Wolrige Mahon LLP, Wesgroup Properties, Concord Pacific and many other lending, investment, and development entities.
• Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
• British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA)
• National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Vancouver
• Urban Development Institute
• Young Insolvency Professionals of BC (YIP)