• Commercial property management and leasing
• Property maintenance, improvement and redevelopment
• Build-to-suits & site development
• UBC Property Management Course
• UBC Real Estate Course
• UBC Strata Management Course
As property manager Ken’s real estate portfolio consists of over 25 commercial, industrial and retail properties in the greater Victoria area. His understanding of owners and tenants requirements helps him to successfully negotiate leases and renewals that benefit all parties involved.
Ken’s leasing background includes a new 30,000 sq. ft. shopping centre pre-lease, 12,000 sq. ft. brewery,10,000 sq. ft. gymnastics club, revitalization of managed shopping centres. He brings a wide array of personnel to ensure the job is done in a timely and efficient manner.
Ken’s maintenance background brings to the Victoria office skills that ensures that emergencies are dealt with efficiently and preventative maintenance measures are implemented. Clear communication with owners and tenants, local government and businesses creates trusting and strong working relationships.
• Admirals Walk Shopping Centre
• Heritage Mall
• Douglas Shopping Centre
• Pioneer Village
• Juan de Fuca Shopping Centre
• The Market at Latoria Walk
• Victoria Real Estate Board
• British Columbia Real Estate Association
• Canadian Real Estate Association
• ICI Member