Commercial Management & Leasing
• Commercial property management and leasing
• Property maintenance, improvement and redevelopment
• Property Management Course, University of British Columbia
As a property manager, Ken’s real estate portfolio consists of over 25 commercial, industrial and retail properties in the greater Victoria area. His understanding of owners and tenants requirements helps him to successfully negotiate leases and renewals that benefit all parties involved.
Ken’s maintenance background brings to the Victoria office skills that ensure emergencies are dealt with efficiently and preventative maintenance measures are implemented. Clear communication with owners and tenants, local government and businesses create trusting and strong working relationships.
• Admirals Walk Shopping Centre
• Heritage Mall
• Douglas Shopping Centre
• Pioneer Village
• Cloverdale Mall
• Victoria Real Estate Board (VREB)
• British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA)
• Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)