• Investment Property Sales
• Commercial Leasing
• Tenant Representation
• Site Development
• UBC Business Administration – Commerce Degree, 1980 Major: Marketing, Minor: Finance
• Canadian Securities Course
Kevin has a proven track record of success in commercial real estate sales and leasing, which services have been enhanced by high-level market analysis experience and industry contacts.
Kevin was previously co-owner and marketing VP for Landware Systems, publisher of Leaseworks Software in Vancouver. Leaseworks is a sophisticated software tool used to value and manage income producing properties, and has been used by advisors, brokers and institutional owners and managers of real estate across Canada, including Sun Life Corporation, Morguard Investments, Hydro Quebec, Investors Group and GWL Realty, amongst others.
Kevin’s sales and leasing activities in the Victoria Real Estate Market has encompassed a broad range of property sizes and types, including office, retail, warehouse and industrial.
• Retail – 19,500 sq. ft. retail store for Lee Valley Tools
• Retail – 12,000 sq. ft. build to suite for Long & McQuade
• Office – 19,500 sq. ft. turnkey office space for Abebooks Inc.
• Industrial – 60,000 sq. ft. warehouse sale to Wilson Foods
• Receivership – 11,249 sq. ft. office building sale for Citizens Bank
• British Columbia Real Estate Association
• Canadian Real Estate Association
• Commercial Division of the Victoria Real Estate Board (former Executive Director)
• Victoria Real Estate Board