Managing Broker, Kamloops
• Office Leasing
• Retail Leasing
• Industrial Leasing
• Land assembly for industrial/commercial
• Investment Sales
• Continuing education CCIM (Intro) and 3 years (RI)BC
A long-standing member of the Kamloops community, Larry has a background of the cattle and alfalfa industries. Prior to the cattle and alfalfa industry, Larry owned and operated a sub-assembly of cabinets and counters plant in San Jose California and was the manager of Crestwood Kitchens of California for several years.
Larry continued relationships in his industry and was able to create land assemblies for industry leaders and started his career in Commercial Real Estate. With over 40 years as a licensed sales associate, broker and managing broker, Larry is an expert in the Kamloops market and leads the way for commercial growth in Kamloops.
• A past president for 2 years of the Kamloops & District Real Estate Association (KADREA)
• Director for 5 years of the BC Real Estate Association (BCREA)
• Director for 5 years of the BC Commercial Council (BCCC)
• Current member of the Canadian Commercial Council (CCC)