Personal Real Estate Corporation, Commercial Leasing and Sales
Roy Gibbs holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from Osgoode Hall Law School and a Bachelor of Education from UBC. He has completed interest-based negotiation training at Osgoode Hall and the Justice Institute of BC and participated in the negotiated resolution of numerous legal disputes.
Roy practiced insurance litigation law in Vancouver before entering commercial real estate brokerage in 2003. Between 2009 and 2020 Roy was part owner and Vice President of a boutique commercial real estate firm in Vancouver specializing in commercial office leasing in Downtown Vancouver and adjacent communities. Roy brings a mix of experience and skills that is unique in the Vancouver commercial real estate marketplace coupling excellent analytical, contract drafting, and negotiation skills with a thorough knowledge of the market and a business owner’s eye for value opportunities. Over a 17-year career Roy has completed several hundred lease transactions representing Tenants and Landlords alike. Roy’s professionalism allows his clients to focus on their own businesses, secure in the knowledge that their real estate requirements are well managed and their interests are protected.
• Bachelor of Laws – Osgoode Hall Law School 1997
• Bachelor of Education – UBC 1993
• Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
• British Columbia Real Estate Association
• North Shore Mountain Biking Association (NSMBA)
• Hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding, snowshoeing
• Learning to play guitar, live music
• Travelling, particularly off the beaten path
No listing found.